Hotel Idyll Suites Gran Canaria For an unforgettable experience Adult Only · Gran Canaria

Heated Pool

Restaurant

Parking

Entertainment

Sunbeds

Service

On-site Services

separator
Pool

Large 24º heated pool with jacuzzi and lifeguard during the opening hours of the pool and sundeck area.Free sunbeds with maxi-pool towel, complimentary towel and sun lounger cushion.

Free Basic Wifi

High speed WI-FI connection by optical fibre throughout the complex. There is only one free WI-FI access per guest and device available. Further access codes are available for an extra cost of 5 € per day.

Parking

Idyll Suites offers on site parking facilities for the exclusive use of guests and two lifts for direct access to apartments. Individual secured facilities for bicycles and golf equipment.

Restaurant

Guests can enjoy 6 days a week the quality food of Restaurant Delicias located next to the sundeck with great sea view and a cosy ambiance. All dished are made with daily fresh ingredients. Open from Monday to Saturday from 18:30 – 22:30. Breakfast from 8:30 – 10.30 and dinner from 18:30 – 22:30 with discount for hotel guests.

Entertainment

There is a large TV room with big screen to watch sports events and a giant chess and checkers in solarium with relax area.

Fresh Bakery

In our own bakery we bake daily fresh bread and cakes.

Sunbeds

In order to avoid the usual unpleasant situation arising among guests for the daily use of sunbeds and to ensure at the same time a proper and full cleaning and pool maintenance service, we decided to organize a special high standing sunbed service:

  • Sunbeds with maxi-pool towel, complimentary towel and lounger cushion free of charge
  • Balinese beds available at extra charge
Water Service

On arrival, guests will find free complimentary water in glass bottles in the apartment. Upon request and for an extra charge, a daily water service to the apartment is available. It is recommended not to drink any water from the tap.

Cleaning

Apartments are cleaned 5 days a week between 09.00 – 15.30h. Please note that dishwashing is not included in the daily cleaning service.

Other Services
  • Welcome pack
  • Pillow menu
  • Individual safety box in apartment
  • Extra bed, on request and subject to availability
  • Self service washing machine and dryer
  • Massage service
  • Iron & ironing board
  • Car rental service

Useful Information

separator
Bookings

When making the booking, a deposit corresponding to 25% of the full accommodation price will be charged. The remaining 75% of the accommodation price will be payable when checking in.

Check In & Out
  • Check-in: from 16:00 h.
  • Check-out: until 12:00 h.
  • Idyll Suites reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit or debit card up to 3 days after the guest departure the replacement cost of any article missing from the inventory of the apartment, according to the hotel internal rules accepted by the guest when checking-in.
  • Reception opening hours is limited. Therefore it is essential that guests inform in advance of their arrival time. Please indicate this at the time of making your reservation.
Cancellations & Modifications
  • Up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, the hotel will charge 25% of the full accommodation price.
  • Up to 15 days prior to the arrival date, the hotel will charge 50% of the full accommodation price.
  • Up to 7 days prior to the arrival date, the hotel will charge 75% of the full accommodation price.
  • If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the hotel will charge 90% of the full accommodation price.
Laundry

We have taken up the commitment and responsibility of ensuring sound and environmentally friendly practices, defending a sustainable model. Therefore sheets and towels are changed upon the guest’s request:

  • Towels: If the guest leaves towels hanging on the bathroom rack it means that he wishes to continue using them. If left in the basket on the floor we will change them.
  • Sheets: If you wish a change of sheets, guests only have to leave on the pillow the plastic coated paper available on your bedside table.
Smoking

Out of respect to other guests smoking inside the apartments is forbidden.